Grow with us
sales account executive
Essential Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans presentations by studying information and materials.
- Plans sales calls by studying information and materials.
- Creates detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the sales cycle from start to securing a deal
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Completes projects by coordinating with team members from all departments.
- Maintains industry knowledge through continuing education; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Possession of effective verbal communication skills is a very important prerequisite
- Microsoft Office Skills: A fair knowledge of the computer and how to use Microsoft Office package is required from receptionists
- Ability to listen; paying attention to details and following instructions
- Customer focus: must understand the needs of the client and the company
- Loyalty and trustworthiness: must be loyal to their organizations and trustworthy
- Organizational skills: He/she should be able to arrange his/her work schedule and his/her work environment to ensure efficiency
- Be a team player: must be able to work with existing staff for the growth of the organization
- Handle Pressure: He/she must be able to keep up with difficult and time sensitive tasks
- He/she should display maturity and respect for confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to be flexible and multi-tasking – doing several things all at the same time if needed
- Ability to be calm, courteous, and professional
- Work is generally performed at a desk, but could involve some lifting of office supplies or files.
- English reading and writing skills required to interact verbally with coworkers, representatives from outside agencies.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality required
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing preferred
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (Zoho) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
Fill out my online form.
Please complete the brief employment application below. After clicking submit please wait for a confirmation message before closing your browser.