Grow with us
Integration and support specialist
Essential Job Duties:
- 2+ years data integration experience involving CRM systems
- Experience implementing Lead Generation and Financial services solutions and defining functional system requirements
- Automotive domain experience focused on customer data and lead generation (sales, marketing, analytics experience a plus)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills as you will be working with technical and non-technical teams
- Building client-specific solutions
- Developing integration processes
- Effective, expedient completion of client project
- Gather and clarify Data Integration Requirements
- Interact with technical staff and end users - in design reviews and application implementation
- Attending meetings and provide written status reports as needed.
- Ensure project success and superior application design by being able to formulate, present and articulate effective development
- Managing a customer database and CRM functions
- Hands on experience with CRM development and administration
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing Analytics, reporting, forecasting and campaign effectiveness
Skills and Abilities:
- Possession of effective verbal communication skills is a very important prerequisite
- Microsoft Office Skills: A fair knowledge of the computer and how to use Microsoft Office package is required from receptionists
- Ability to listen; paying attention to details and following instructions
- Customer focus: must understand the needs of the client and the company
- Loyalty and trustworthiness: must be loyal to their organizations and trustworthy
- Organizational skills: He/she should be able to arrange his/her work schedule and his/her work environment to ensure efficiency
- Be a team player: must be able to work with existing staff for the growth of the organization
- Handle Pressure: He/she must be able to keep up with difficult and time sensitive tasks
- He/she should display maturity and respect for confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to be flexible and multi-tasking – doing several things all at the same time if needed
- Ability to be calm, courteous, and professional
- Work is generally performed at a desk, but could involve some lifting of office supplies or files.
- English reading and writing skills required to interact verbally with coworkers, representatives from outside agencies.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality required
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- 0 – 3 years of related customer service experience, preferably in a technical environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong technical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical procedures verbally and in writing with business partners and internal teams.
- Web and Internet technology experience required. Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (Zoho) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
Fill out my online form.
Please complete the brief employment application below. After clicking submit please wait for a confirmation message before closing your browser.